EcomCircles has built an extension called Walmart UPC lookup which is a Google Chrome Extension built for Walmart Sellers to make product research easier and faster. The Tool world as Keepa for Walmart that provides several helpful shortcuts to Walmart product research for Walmart sellers. In this post, we’ll take a look at a few of the other features built into this tool as well.
The selling features of the Tool are listed below:
1. Pulling UPC from Walmart Automatically
The Tool displays the UPC of any item on Walmart.com automatically. The user does not have to hunt for it in the page code for each product. This means sellers can now quickly and easily research Walmart products in half the time. The UPC code is the EXACT code in use by Walmart, and the sellers can easily copy/paste it to Seller Central to list that product. Awesome, right?
2. See the Attributes along with UPC on Product Pages
The Tool not only shows the UPC against the Walmart Item ID but other attributes such as the Product ID and a quick link to search Amazon for this item. The paid versions will also show all variation combinations and give users the ability to easily download this table if needed.
What we display on the Product page:
- UPCs – If a product has variations, we make calls for each of the Variations as well to fetch their Info respectively.
- Category Rank – Each Product has a Category path, we go through each category and try to find the product in question to see if it exists there.
- Item Restricted Status – We take the Brand info again from JSON data, and return the following results.
1. No_issues 2. Do_Not_List 3. Warning
The list of all these Brands is maintained over at Ecom Circles side.
- Price History Graph – The data that is needed to be displayed on the graph is fetched which is then displayed on the Chart as Chart Points:
- Walmart Price (if offer exists)
- 3rd Party Price (Minimum)
- 3rd Party (WFS) (Minimum)
- BuyBox Price
All these data points are being saved in a Time Series Database, where historical information regarding the products is being saved.
- Amazon Search Link
- UPCs of all variations
- Net Price
3. Profit Calculation
This extension also shows the amount you would get for selling any item on Walmart.com after Walmart takes their commission. This makes calculations way faster since you can quickly compare the price listed here with your supplier’s price to see if there is profit. The category fees of Walmart are considered so it’s as accurate as possible. If you’ve never used a tool like this, try it. You’ll realize what a HUGE help it is on a day-to-day basis.
4. View Stats on Category Pages
The sellers are able to see the stats on the product pages along with all the seller information. (Blue box in the screenshot). This includes data points such as the number of sellers, item rank (if Walmart gives it one), whether the item has 2-day shipping or not already, and whether the item is sold and shipped by Walmart or not. All this information helps third-party sellers in research.
One important part of the extension is that we get the information from the pages a user visits our time-series database. It helps us in building historical data which we are eventually displaying on the page itself.
Walmart UPC Lookup Pricing
So how much is it? We have three plans for you to choose from based on your needs:
How is our Extension different from what’s already in the market?
Our extension will show you:
- The UPC code of the Walmart product
- Price after the marketplace fees
- Historical stock and price data for Walmart products
- The number of sellers on the listing and whether or not WM is on the listing
- Whether a brand or product is restricted for Walmart Marketplace Sellers or if it is at risk for Intellectual Property, Copyright, or Trademark infringement claims by the brand
How to set the extension up?
Setting up the extensions is super easy; just follow these THREE steps, and you’ll have the extension on the go.
- Sign up here, pick up a plan that suits you best, pay.
- Download and install the extension (Watch this video for help in installing the extension). (You can also download and use a limited version for free to test it out.)
- Search for any item from any category on Walmart and have all the information you need to be listed under the product’s title.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.